Chocolate Drop Cookies are a fun Summer no-bake cookie to make with the kids. Chocolate, oatmeal, and peanut butter are the main ingredients of this yummy treat! Have some fun and get in the kitchen with the kids!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teasp. vanilla
- 3 cups dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- waxed paper
- In a large saucepan, mix together the cocoa, butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil, turn down temperature, and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Take off of the stove and add the oatmeal and peanut butter.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto waxed paper and let cool to set.
- When the cookies cool they harden and are ready to eat!