What You Need:
- Chocolate candy melts
- White corn syrup
- Plastic bag
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Put 10 ounces of chocolate candy melts into the bowl and heat it in the microwave until it is just melted.
- Stir in 1/3 cup of white corn syrup until it’s the consistency of dough.
- Knead the mixture over the sink until all the liquid is squeezed out.
- Put the “clay” into the plastic bag and let it set for an hour.
- After an hour, you can mold it into funky shapes and creatures. Use your imagination!