What You Need:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, and egg.
- When the above items are ready, stir in the milk and vanilla.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Pour the flour mixture into the large bowl with the other ingredients, and mix them well.
- Add the chocolate chips, and stir them in to your dough.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon evenly spaced onto a cookie sheet, and place into the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.