What You Need:
- Egg carton
- Yellow pom pom balls
- Orange construction paper
- Green construction paper (optional)
- Easter basket grass (optional)
- Cut the egg carton so you have one section.
- Draw eyes on top of the yellow pom pom ball with your marker.
- Cut out a very small triangle of orange paper and glue itÂ on theÂ yellow ball to make the chick’s beak.
- Sit your chick in theÂ carton section to make the chick in the basket.
- If you want, before you add the chick, you can line the carton section with tiny scraps of green construction paper, or Easter grass.
- Make a dozen, and use them to decorate.
Submitted by Sarah