What You Need:
- Deck of cards
- Show your friend three cards and make him pick one and remember it.
- Put the three cards in your pocket.
- Bring out two cards and lay them face-down on the table so neither of you can look at them.
- Ask your friend to tell you what card he picked earlier.
- After he tells you, reach into your pocket and bring out his card!
Here’s how to do it:
- Before starting this trick, put an extra two cards in your pocket that only you know about.
- When you display the three cards for your friend, remember what order they are in when you put them in your pocket. (These will join your secret cards)
- The two cards you pull out and put on the table in step 3 are actually the two secret cards you put in your pocket earlier. After your friend tells you which card he picked from the original three, you can reach into your pocket and find the one he chose because you remembered the order that they were in when you put them there!