What You Need:
- 4 bases
- A kickball
- At least 10 players
- Set up the bases in a diamond shape, while making sure they are at least fifteen feet apart.
- Follow the same rules as kickball. A pitcher rolls the ball, and the person on home base must kick it.
- You are out if you are tagged by the ball while not on a base, or if your kicked ball is caught before it bounces on the ground.
- The difference between traditional kickball and California kickball is that you run counter-clockwise through the bases.
- There is no rule as to how many people are on each base!
Submitted by Najha