What You Need:
- Construction Paper
- White pipe cleaners
- Cut two tall bunny ears out of white construction paper.
- Cut the same shape out of pink construction paper, but a little smaller than the white shapes.
- Glue the pink “inner ears” to the larger white ears.
- Cut the pipe cleaners to the same length as the ears, and glue one to the back of each ear.
- Once all of the glue is dry, wrap the bottom of the ears around the headband and glue it in place. Make sure the end of the pipe cleaner isn’t sticking out in a place that will poke your head.
- Once this glue is dry and the ears are in place, put on your bunny ears! The pipe cleaners should keep them standing up or slightly bent the way you want.