What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine softened
- 1 lb confectioners sugar
- 1 small can or 1/2 bag of Angel Flake coconut
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Small cake paraffin wax
- Wax paper
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and paraffin wax. Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll into small balls and dip into:
one 12 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted with 1 small cake paraffin wax over a double boiler.
- Drop onto wax paper and cool.
- Store in cool place.