What You Need:
- Plenty of beads
- Measure outÂ and cut a piece of string so that it is the size of a necklace. It needs to be long enough to fit over your head.
- Tie a knot at one end of the piece of string. Make sure the knot is big enough so that the beads can’t slip over it.
- Add beads as you wish–you can choose to do a design, alternating different beads in a pattern or just thread them through randomly.
- When your beading is complete, tie a knot at the other end of the string and make sure it is secure–a double knot is best!
- Tie the ends of the string together.
- You are ready to wear your necklace and dress up any outfit!
Submitted by Zippy