What You Need:
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Tin foil
- Core an apple.
- Mix together brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place the apple on a sheet of tin foil and secure it around the apple halfway up.
- Fill the apple halfway with the sugar mixture and cover that with half of the butter.
- Fill the rest of the apple with the sugar mixture and top it with the rest of the butter.
- Wrap the tin foil tightly around the rest of the apple.
- Bake it in the oven for 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove the apple from the oven, let it cool for a few minutes, and unwrap it carefully. The tin foil will be hot.
- Serve your treat in a bowl with all of its flavorful juices