Looking to make your own Halloween costume, or just want a fun way to play pretend with the kids? Make these easy Animal Snouts, and have your kids become the animal of their choice!
What You Need:
- Small paper cup
- Pipe cleaners
- Poke two holes in the side or bottom of your cup for “nose holes.”
- Paint the cup the color of your animal or creature’s nose. Use your creativity!
- Make whiskers out of pipe cleaners, by poking them all the way through the cup. One pipe cleaner will make a whisker on each side!
- After the paint is dry, poke two holes opposite each other near the top of the cup for the yarn.
- Cut two pieces of yarn one foot long each.
- Thread one piece of yarn through a hole at the top of the cup from the outside to the inside and make a knot.
- Pull the string tight and the knot should hold the string in place. Repeat this step for the other piece of string.
- Place the cup over your nose, and tie the string behind your head, and you are instantly transformed into another creature!