What You Need:
- Colorful embroidery floss/craft thread
- Fun beads (optional)
- Use as many strings as you want, make sure it is an even number (like 8 or 10). Get a regular sized book, and cut the strings about an inch or two taller than the book.
- Line the strings up and tie a double or triple overhand knot on both ends. If you want to add beads then you can add it after you have tied the knot on the top, then close it off by knotting the end.
- Now, separate the strings (an even number is recommended both sides), like 4 and 4 or 5 and 5. Open to your place in the book and fit the bookmark between the first pages and your current page.
- Now you’ve made a crazy cool bookmark that’s stylish AND smart!
Submitted by SecretAgentK