What You Need:
- Solid colored cup
- Pitcher of water
- Prepare for this trick by putting the sponge in the bottom of the cup. Make sure it is wedged in tightly and won’t fall out if you turn the cup over.
- Tell your audience that you have a magical drinking cup. This cup actually drinks the water you pour into it!
- Don’t let the audience look into the cup. Pour a little bit of water into the cup.
- Wait a few seconds, to make sure the hidden sponge has enough time to absorb the water.
- Turn the cup over and the water won’t pour out. The cup drank it!
Submitted by Amanda