What You Need:
- Two 2 liter bottles
- Tape (duct tape works best)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Fill one of the bottles about 3/4 full of water. Add a drop or two of food coloring.
- Put the empty bottle upside-down on top of the bottle filled with water.
- Tape the mouthpieces together.
- Flip the bottles over so the one filled with water is on top. Rotate the bottle on top in a circular motion until a tornado starts to form.
- Set the bottles on the table and watch the tornado in action!
- Have fun!
Submitted by Mallory