What You Need:
- Coffee filter
- Piece of paper
- Washable markers
- Cup of water
- Paintbrush or your finger
- Blue construction paper
- Take one coffee filter and set it on top of a piece of paper.
- Take 3 or more washable markers and color the coffee filter any way you please. (Make sure to leave some white on the coffee filter).
- You can use alternating colors to create a “rainbow” look.
- Dip your fingers or a paintbrush into a cup of water and gently sprinkle some water onto the filter.
- Set the coffee filter outside to dry in the sun for about 10-15 minutes.
- When dry, use a marker (not a pen as it may tear the filter) and trace a fish shape.
- Cut the fish out of the filter and then glue to blue construction paper to create an ocean scene.
Submitted by Dana