What You Need:
- 1 large potato
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 of a cabbage
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 liter water
- 1/2 liter milk
- Cut the cabbage, carrots and potato into tiny pieces.
- Boil the vegetables, pepper and salt in a cooker FOR 15-20 minutes.
- Drain your vegetables-they should be soft. Let them cool down for 5 minutes.
- Put the soft stuff(vegetables, pepper, salt) in a mixer and let it turn a dark green.
- Add the milk to it.
- Now, take out a non-stick pan and melt the butter in it.
- Pour the soup into the pan and make it boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy your soup!
Submitted by Sushmita