What You Need:
- 3 or more players
- A spacious room
- Have the players gather in a large room, called the “Museum.” One person, who is “it” should then leave the room and count to 20.
- The players then pose like statues, and the person who is “it” comes back and pretends to be a museum guide.
- If the guide leaves the room, the players must choose a new pose.
- When the guide spots someone moving, that player becomes a tourist, and must follow the museum guide.
- Anytime the guide looks at another statue you can quickly change your pose.
- Continue play until only one statue is left. He becomes the new museum guide.
Submitted by Annie