This is a fun activity that let’s the kids get their hands dirty, and it only requires a few basic supplies.
You will need:
- Clear plastic container with a lid
- Soil and rocks
- Plastic dinosaur
- Fill the bottom of the container with sand. this should be about an inch deep.
- Pour in some soil to the half way mark of your container.
- Plant your plants and decorate with rocks and pebbles.
- Place the dinosaur in its new home.
- Pour in a little bit of water to get the soil and sand wet.
- Screw on the lid and keep the container indoors.
Here are some photos: