What You Need:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and place it on the stove.
- Mix together the egg, milk, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Take a slice of bread and place it face down in your egg mixture. Turn the bread over and coat the other side.
- Put the coated bread into the frying pan, and repeat for the other slice of bread.
- When both pieces of bread are in the frying pan, turn the heat on to medium, and cook the french toast. Keep an eye on how it is cooking, and when one side has turned brown, flip the french toast to cook the other side.
- When both slices of bread are brown on both sides, your french toast is ready to eat!