What You Need:
- White paper
- Leaves collected from outside
- Fold the paper and then cut it into 4 equal pieces.
- Fold each of those smaller pieces in half.
- Put a leaf of your choice inside the folded piece of paper.
- Gently rub a crayon across the front, and you will see the pattern of the leaf appear!
- Now write the person’s name on the other side of the paper with the marker, and put it in the appropriate place on the dinner table.
- It’s the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dinner table!