What You Need:
- 2 flags (small enough to hide)
- A large area to play
- An even numbered group of friends
- Make a dividing line in the middle of the playing area to determine the two sides.
- Divide the players into two teams.
- Both teams have only 30 seconds to hide their flag.
- After 10 seconds, every player is allowed to cross over to the other team’s side to start looking for their flag.
- If a player is on the opponent’s side of the field and they are tagged, they are captured. Captured players have to walk back to their side and when they get back, they are free again.
- The first team to find the other team’s flag and bring it back to their side wins!
- Have fun!
Submitted by Grant