What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Yellow felt
- Cut a Christmas tree out of construction paper. You can make it as easy or creative as you want. Don’t forget the tree trunk!
- Cut 25 small circles out of different colored construction paper. These are the lights and ornaments on the tree.
- Number the balls from 1-25, and glue them to the tree. Start with 1 on the bottom, and 25 at the very top.
- Cut a star out of the yellow felt, and glue a magnet to the back of the star.
- Your advent calendar is ready. Put it on the refrigerator, and place the star on today’s date. (in December) If the magnet is strong enough it will hold up the tree.
- Every day, move the star one step closer to Christmas. Once you get to Christmas, (December 25) the star will be at the top of the tree!