- 6 or more players
- Paper for everyone
- Pen or pencilÂ for everyone
- Everyone sits in a circle around a table.
- The first person to go is called the poster. They are to write down an adjective on a piece of paper such as “funny”, “nice” or “handsome”.
- The poster places his paper down so everyone can see the word that has been written.
- The other players then write down something they associate with the word. For example, if the word written is “funny”, then the other players must write something down they find funny.
- Everyone takes turns sharing their answers.
- Keep playing until everyone has had a turn to be the poster!