What You Need:
- Colored Paper
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Heart stencil (optional)
- First take a piece of colored paper and fold it in half.
- Second, take another piece of colored paper and cut outÂ a heart.
- Glue the heart inside the folded paper and write Happy Valentine’s Day on the heart.
- Use the stencil and trace some hearts on the card. (Or draw them)
- Finally, write name of the person you areÂ sending the card to on the front, who it is from on the inside.
Submitted by Randi