What You Need:
- An odd number of friends. (At least 5)
- Choose someone to be “it.”
- The rest of the people should then get into pairs and hide.
- The “it” person counts to 50 while each pair hides.
- When the “it” person finds a pair and picks a number 1 to 10. The “it” person then asks each player in the pair to guess numbers until the correct one is picked.
- The person who guesses the right number switches places with the “it” person.
- The new “it” person goes and counts while everyone else hides again.
- Play as long as you want!