What You Need:
- Basic sugar cookie dough
- Baking sheet covered with tin foil
- Plastic baggie
- Cookie cutters
- Cut out a shape of cookie dough with the cutter.
- With a knife, or with a smaller cookie cutter, cut out the center, but leave a 1/4 inch border.
- Place the cookie with the big hole in it on a cookie sheet covered with tin-foil.
- Sort the lifesavers by color and put them in plastic bags.
- Crush the lifesavers with the hammer, but be careful not to pound too hard or you’ll break the plastic bag (you can do this outside on the sidewalk).
- Pour the crushed lifesavers into the hole in the cookie.
- Bake until cookie part is done. The lifesavers should be melted.
Submitted by Keusa