We want kids to have a good time at Funology.com, learn things, and be safe, and we respect our visitors’ privacy. This is why we promise:
- We will never publish last names, addresses, phone numbers, or any other information that identifies you. If you send this information to Funology as part of a message, we will delete it before we post the message on the site.
- If you prefer that your messages not be posted on the site or published in any print materials–and you tell us so–we will honor your request. We will even delete those messages from our files. (Contact us by e-mail should you ever want us to delete a message.)
- Our Web server automatically collects your domain name and keeps track of the pages that you access or visit. But this information is never connected with your name.
- We may conduct surveys from time to time. We will share the information with our partners and sponsors, but only in aggregate form—for example, the number of boys or girls of a certain age who visit the site—and we will not identify anyone by their full name.
- Funology is COPPA compliant.
We do not request any credit card or other financial information. While we screen our partners carefully, we are not responsible for the content or safety and privacy practices at any sites linked from our pages.
Third Party Advertising
We use Burst Media and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit http://www.quantcast.com/docs/display/legal/Opt-out+of+Quantcast+Delivery or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Third Party Cookies
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://networkadvertising.org
Parents, please explore Funology.com with your kids. We think you will agree it is a great place to be. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, or anything else, e-mail us at inquiries (at) funology.com
Big Fish Design, 15486 Waters Creek Drive, Centreville, VA 20120 TEL: (703) 502-1321 E-MAIL: inquiries (at) funology.com