What You Need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint brushes
- Glue the ends of four sticks to form a square.
- Glue popsicle sticks in a row across the base to cover the entire surface.
- Place a dot of glue in each of the four corners of the base. Take one popsicle stick and place it across the top, and place another stick across the bottom. The end of each popsicle stick will rest on the dots of glue.
- Place a dot of glue again in each of the four corners. Now place one popsicle stick on the right side and one on the left so that the glue holds them in place.
- Repeat the process by placing the top and bottom popsicle sticks in place, and then the right and left sides. Your box will grow taller as you continue.
- When you are satisfied with the height of your box, stop and let the glue dry for about 15 minutes.
- When the glue is dry, paint your box any way you want and use it to store your jewelry, marbles, candy, or anything you like!