What You Need:
- Toilet paper roll
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper
- Cut out a piece of construction paper that will fit around the toilet paper roll.
- Decorate the paper with any patriotic pictures or colors you’d like.
- Glue the decorated piece of construction paper around the toilet paper roll.
- Glue a piece of tissue paper around the inside edge of the toilet paper roll.
- After the glue dries, collect all the tissue paper to the center and twist it into a “point” at the top, to make it look like a flame for your candle.
- Be creative! You can also use sparkles or sequins to make the candle more dazzling!