What You Need:
- Business envelope
- Yellow Pipe cleaner (about 2 inches long)
- Green pipe cleaner (about 9 inches long)
- Cut both ends of the envelope off (diagonally), into triangles about 4 inches across
- Snip a tiny hole at the point of each triangle.
- Take the yellow pipe cleaner and bend it around the tip of the green pipe cleaner into the shape of little antennas (so it looks like the inside of a lily).
- Then slip the pipe cleaners (put together) into the triangle holes, and turn the triangles different ways.
- When it is done, snip all four corners on your flower petals, and bend them down, to look like Easter Lilies.
- Now you have a beautiful flower that won’t wilt!