What You Need:
- A group of at least 8 friends
- Each person needs to come up with their own unique musical pattern. Each pattern needs to be 2 beats. An example would be clapping hands twice or stomping feet twice.
- Everyone sits in the circle and the youngest player starts by showing their pattern.
- The player to their left needs to repeat their pattern and then show their own. The next player to the left needs to repeat the patterns of the people before them in order, and then show their own.
- If someone repeats a pattern wrong, they are out. Otherwise, the game keeps going around the circle until everyone has participated.
- Start the game again with the next person.
Submitted by Tricia