What You Need:
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Construction paper
- Place your paper bag on the table with the fold side up. The fold is where the mouth will be on your puppet.
- Cut out of construction paper, or draw the features for your puppet. These may include the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, arms, legs, and clothing. If it is a creature, it may even have a tail!
- If you cut out these features from construction paper, glue them to your paper bag.
- After the glue is dry, place your hand in the paper bag, and use your fingers to open and close the mouth of your puppet.
- Create more and have your own puppet show!