What You Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cups of cornflakes
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 tsp green food coloring
- Red cinnamon candies/hearts
- String licorice
- Large bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Have an adult help with the stove.
- When the butter has melted, stir in the marshmallows.
- Once butter and marshmallows are blended, remove from heat and add food coloring.
- Mix the cereal and the marshmallow mixture in the large bowl.
- Using your fingers, shape the corn flake mixture into wreaths.
- Place each wreath on a cookie sheet.
- Dot with red candies and tie string licorice into small bows.
Submitted by Britney