What You Need:
- Brown craft paint
- Paper plate
- Black marker
- 4 feathers
- White paper
- Yellow construction paper (or craft foam)
- Red construction paper (or craft foam)
- Pour some brown paint on the paper plate.
- Put your child’s hand in the paint.
- Have your child put a hand print on the white paper.
- Wash your child’s hand while the paint dries a little bit.
- Glue the 4 feathers on top of the hand print fingers.
- Cut a small triangle out of the yellow construction paper.
- Glue the triangle onto the front of the hand print thumb for a beak.
- Cut a turkey waddle out of the red construction paper.
- Glue the waddle under the hand print thumb.
- Use the black marker to draw an eye and legs.
- Write your child’s name and age on the back for a keepsake.
- Enjoy your little turkey!
Submitted by by: aruna