What You Need:
- Powdered gelatin mix
- Small bowl
- Fill your bowl with powered gelatin (like Jello mix).
- Using a medicine dropper, carefully put a single drop of water into the powder.
- Once that drop is absorbed, put another drop in the same place. Do this five more times, for a total of seven drops.
- Now, carefully scoop out the spot with a fork, and you’ll have a gumdrop!
- If your gumdrop is solid enough, you can use your fingers to mold it into a good shape, or roll it around in the gelatin powder to coat it. If desired you can also sprinkle your drops with sugar for flavor.
If you don’t have an eyedropper, you can use a straw to place drops of water. It is a little harder to control the drops, but it works just as well.
What happens if you add more water? Less water?