What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- Large playing area
- One player is picked to be the “giant”. He or she stands at one end of the room, and everyone else stands at the other side.
- A piece of “treasure” is placed under the giant’s legs (it can be any object you choose).
- The giant must stand with his back to the other players.
- The object is for the players to take the treasure from the giant. However, when the giant turns around everyone must freeze in place.
- If a player is caught moving once the giant turns around, they are out.
- You can decide ahead of time if being out means the player has to go back to the starting line, or is out until the next round.
- Eventually someone gets the treasure and runs to the other side to start the game again, this time with a new giant.
Submitted by GG