What You Need:
- Styrofoam or plastic cups
- Construction paper
- Cut two bunny ears out of white construction paper.
- Cut the same shape out of pink construction paper, but make these a little smaller than the white shapes.
- Glue the pink “inner ears” to the white ears.
- Fold the bottom of one ear in half and glue it together at the bottom. Now, do this to the other ear.
- Turn the cup upside down, and glue the ears to the sides near the top.
- Cut out eyes and a nose for the bunny and glue them in place. Draw on a mouth and whiskers.
At Easter you can hide jelly beans or colored eggs under the cup for a surprise!
You can make other animals such as a frog, chick, butterfly, ladybug, etc. Just cut out different shapes of paper and be creative!