What You Need:
- At least 4 players
- All the players gather in a large circle, sitting with their legs crossed.
- One of the players is chosen to be the “Goose”.
- The goose walks around the circle and taps each player lightly on the head and says “duck” with each tap.
- The goose eventually says “goose” instead of duck, and the person to be picked “goose” stands up to run.
- The goal is for the players to race and try to sit in the now empty space in the circle.
- When the players sits in the space, the person left standing is now the new goose.
Submitted by Kacie