What You Need:
- Vanilla extract
- Rice Krispy cereal
- Chocolate chips
- Microwaveable bowl
- 9×13 baking dish
- Melt about a cup of chocolate chips and pour into your baking dish to evenly coat the bottom.
- Put butter and vanilla-extract in microwaveable bowl.
- Add the mini-marshmallows to the butter and vanilla, and mix.
- Microwave the bowl about 30 seconds and stir. Repeat this until the concoction is melted.
- Pour the rice krispies into the marshmallow mix and stir until all covered.
- Pour the marshmallow rice krispy mix onto the chocolate that is lining the dish.
- Press the mix firmly onto the chocolate.
- Let everything cool for about half an hour, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Submitted by Falcon