What You Need:
- Wax paper
- Small pencil or crayon sharpener
- Spread out the wax paper on a flat surface.
- Use the pencil sharpener to peel off shreds of each crayon onto the wax paper. Use as many different crayons as desired. Too many crayon shreds makes the creation blurry.
- Fold the wax paper in half, making sure to keep the crayon shreds inside the layers of wax paper.
- With your parent’s help, iron the wax paper on a low setting until the crayon shreds melt together.
- Let the wax paper cool and take a look at your beautiful creation!
Submitted by Tanishia