What You Need:
- 3 medium apples
- 1 eight ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the apples in half and take out the seeds in the middle.
- By taking out the seeds, each apple half should look like a bowl.
- Arrange the apples in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, and ginger.
- Spoon this mixture over the apples.
- Put some of the butter on the center of each apple slice.
- Put the apples in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the baking dish out of the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Enjoy! This recipe makes 6 servings.