What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- Poker chips
- Spread lots and lots of poker chips on a playing area.
- Each player places their shoe in a line at the “start” next to all the other players’ shoes.
- Each player runs at the start towards the playing area, collects only one chip in each hand, and runs back to place it in his or her shoe. Remember, only one chip in each hand is the limit!
- After all the chips have been collected, dump the chips out of the shoes and count them.
- The person with the most in their shoe is the winner!
- Collect the chips and toss them back into the playing area for another round.