What You Need:
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teasp. vanilla
- 3 cups dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- waxed paper
- In a large saucepan, mix together the cocoa, margarine, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil, turn down temperature, and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Take off of the stove and add the oatmeal and peanut butter.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto waxed paper and let cool to set.
- When the cookies cool they harden and are ready to eat!