What You Need:
- Pint milk or juice carton
- Cotton balls
- Pink yarn
- Something to make eyes and nose (buttons, gumdrops or other candy ,or whatever you like)
- Rinse the empty carton and let dry.
- Close the top of the empty carton. Position the carton on its side with the top closed edge vertical.
- Then on the side that is facing up, cut along the two long edges and the bottom edge.
- Hold flap up slightly and cut it to form two rabbit ears pointing away from the pointed end of carton.
- Cover the entire outer part of the carton with cotton balls including the ears.
- Use a small piece of yarn to make outline of pink for the inner ear.
- Use buttons or whatever you chose to make eyes and nose on the pointed end of the carton.
- Place extra cotton balls for tail.
- Now you can fill your carton with grass and candy.
Submitted by Sarah