What You Need:
- Spaghetti sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut each bagel in half and lay the pieces flat on a baking sheet.
- Spread 2 spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce on each bagel slice
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and turn the oven on to broil.
- Broil the pizza bagels for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and light brown. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn!
If you don’t have any spaghetti sauce, you can use regular tomato sauce.
You can add all kinds of “toppings” like pepperoni, onions, ham, green peppers…