What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Tape or Glue
- First, cut a Christmas tree out of green construction paper.
- Then, cut out circles of different color construction paper to be the ornaments.
- Number each ornament from 2 to 12.
- Then tape or glue them on the tree from the bottom to the top.
- Make a star out of yellow paper. Put it on top of the tree.
- Write actions on the ornaments.(Jump 3 times,turn around 5 times,run in place for 10 seconds,etc.)
- Put the star on top of the tree.
- As many people as you want can play the game.
- Roll the dice.
- Move to the ornament with the matching number.
- Perform the action written on that ornament.
- Take turns.
- Have fun!